[3830] IARU W1NN SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W1NN SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:53:28 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:    1             1
   40:   22             7
   20:  172            45
   15:   60            17
   10:   20             8
-------------------------------------
Total:  275     0      78       0  Total Score = 52,650

Club:

Comments:

I was planning a full effort and was all ready at the start of the contest, but
after the first five hours I started feeling very tired and headachy so I took
a break and headed for the couch.  I got on for another hour at 2300 and 20 was
really hot, but I still didn't feel up to par and I had missed some very good
hours on 20 so I decided to throw in the towell and get a good sleep instead.
Tough break because I really like this contest, especially when it cooincides
with the WRTC.

I'm surprised to read that many found condx on 10 and 15 to be better than last
year.  Comparing my 2008 and 2009 logs for the hours I operated, last year
looked to be much better.

I only managed to snag two of the WRTC stations on 20, one at 1356Z and one at
1442Z.  Both were a struggle.  Looks like I missed the best times to work them.

73,

Hal W1NN