[3830] IARU AL9A SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] IARU AL9A SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 13:50:50 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 10:24

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:   54      1     12       4
   20:  165    138     33      37
   15:    9      0      4       2
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  228    139     49      43  Total Score = 122,084

Club:

Comments:

Tough band conditions to lower 48 most of the contest.  Once again 15M was very
poor to anywhere.  EU was heard pretty steadily on both 20M and later on 40M.
Worked quite a few of the R3 WRTC contest staions, although I noticed many of
the spots for them were invalid after a short time as they would quickly QSY if
there wasn't a good rate.

Rare thunderstorm here at 0700 UTC Sunday forced me to shut down sooner than I
wanted.  Was hearing a lot of stations on 40M and probably could have worked
many more, but had to pull the plug.