[3830] IARU CR3E(CT1BOH) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1boh@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU CR3E(CT1BOH) SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 02:34:23 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: CR3E
Operator(s): CT1BOH
Station: CR3A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Madeira Ilsand
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    17    0       3       14
   80:    85    0      11       22
   40:   585    0      21       22
   20:  1151    0      34       27
   15:  1228    0      32       33
   10:   138    0      12       29
-------------------------------------
Total:  3204    0     113      138  Total Score = 3,868,914

Club:

Comments:

This was more of a family vacation the week before than a contest operation.
With my 2 and 4 year old harmonics around to take care I only managed to set
the station up Friday afternoon during 3 hours, and show up on the north cost
of the island Saturday morning to do the contest.

No time to set beverage antennas, and only one monobander on 20 meters were a
relative handicap on the low bands and on 14 Mhz. After sunset on Saturday the
band on 20 was open towards USA/EU/JA, so I had to work extra moving the beam
from one side  USA to the other EU/JA constantly.

I had my own 2005 (claimed) world record as a target.
In the end I was even with the 2005 clained record, up 114 QSOs, down 13
mulitpliers and down 50.000 points

Thanks to Madeira Contest Team Group (CT3BD, CT3DL, CT3DZ, CT3EE, CT3EN, CT3IA,
CT3KU, CT3KY) and my wife Lara to put up with my contest activities.

73
José Nunes
CT1BOH / CT3NT / CR3E