[3830] IARU R3/K5WA(@RM3A) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU R3/K5WA(@RM3A) SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 06:05:01 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: R3/K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: RM3A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:     7    0       1       5
   80:   127    0       9       3
   40:   240    0      16      21
   20:   516    0      25      21
   15:   415    0      20      20
   10:    65    0       6       7
-------------------------------------
Total:  1370    0      77      70  Total Score = 571,536

Club:

Comments:

The WRTC2010 organizers made the RM3A Club station available to this competitor
wannabe (me, K5WA) and I had the time of my life hearing what conditions were
like from Moscow(about 50 miles north of the WRTC2010 competitors).  Pavel
RU5A, George RN3AC, Leo RA5A, and Alex RN3AW took time from their families to
host my operation of their station.  Alex and Pavel even gave me a grand tour
of the roof of the university where all of their BIG antennas were located.
This was a dream of a lifetime to meet such wonderful and enthusiastic
contesters.  I only wish I had performed better to match the effort each club
member invested to allow me to get on the air from their club station.

Thank you so much!!

73,
Bob K5WA