[3830] IARU YU0W M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, atomic.yu0w@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU YU0W M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:45:29 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: YU0W
Operator(s): YU0W
Station: YU0W

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Belgrade
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    4      1      0       4
   80:    1      2      1       1
   40:  164     34     13      31
   20:  248     90     24      27
   15:   81     28     17      12
   10:   39     13      9      12
-------------------------------------
Total:  537    168     64      87  Total Score = 299,131

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

Nice expirience again. This contest realy make me happy. Unfortunaly I dont have
160 and 80m antenna, but I successfully make qso with my HQ team on them. Thanks
guys for good ears, especialy on 160m. I operate with 100W and only one
multiband GP antenna for 40 to 10 m. First evening I catch opening to SA and
make couple LU and PY on 10m. On other bands condition was very good. I also
decide to work with clx and I know, because that I going to m/s category.
Thanks again  for patience, see you again. Maybee next time with better setup.
Who knows.

Alex YU0W