[3830] WRTC R31D

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WRTC R31D
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:57:00 -0700
                    World Radiosport Team Championship

Call: R31D
Operator(s): N4TZ, N5AW
Station: R31D

Class: M/S LP
QTH: KO85
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   234    54       24         25
   40:   595    66       54         35
   20:   729   422       66         51
   15:   508   180       47         33
   10:    57    29        8         15
Total:  2123   751      199        149  Total Score = 3,105,204

Club:

Comments:

Great experience. Huge pile-ups at times on all bands except ten meters.
Organizers did a fantastic job. Our support crew was super and OM8AW was a
great referee.

Should have spent more time on 80 meters - did not realize how good it was
until too late. Don't know how we lost so many multipliers (10). Will be
interesting to see the UBN.

Radios K3 and Orion. Homemade triplexer and "lock-out" boxes.