[3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki6dy@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 09:29:19 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   24    15
   40:  151    43
   20:  228    46
   15:   40    19
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  443   123  Total Score = 54,489

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This was my first contest after completely tearing the station down and fixing
every big or little problem. The antennas required the most work as mother
nature had beaten them down over the years causing bad connections and such.

Inside, everything has been layed out on a nice new desk that has much more
room. Probably the biggest improvement next to working antennas is the addition
of two 24" monitors. What a pleasure it is to not have to squeeze all of
Writelogs windows onto one 17" monitor. Two instances of MMTTY, each with a
nice big bandscope is awesome.

That all being done and said, conditions for this contest were pretty brutal.
Noise level on 20M and below was high and constant. Rates were steady most of
the time but never spectacular. I've done better.

Best thing about the contest was that is was an excuse not to go outside where
the heat index was 110 degrees.

Thanks for all the QSOs.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)