[3830] NAQP RTTY W7JDE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W7JDE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 10:05:21 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W7JDE
Operator(s): W7JDE
Station: W7JDE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:   17     6
   40:   47    26
   20:   55    29
   15:    4     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  123    64  Total Score = 7,872

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Great fun.  20 meters was it's usual mosh pit with a lot of qrm and multiple
stations running on the same freq that could not hear each other.  10 meters
was a complete washout but I did manage a few contacts on 15, mostly from my
local area.  20 meters did improve in the evening but crapped out earlier than
it did last weekend.  Not as much dx but then again why would you expect any?
40 was pretty good in the afternoon and 80 did come alive in the early evening
although was quite noisy.  Hope to have better antennas up for the next
contest.  Tried to use the fldigi engine with n1mm, had it working but
technical problems forced be back to the mmtty engine.  Fldigi is not quite
ready for prime time.  I do like it but for rtty mmtty seems to have the edge
for pulling out the weak ones.  Hope to work you in the next test.  Jim