[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:28:48 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO, KT1I
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   99    29
   40:  245    45
   20:  280    45
   15:   31    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  655   133  Total Score = 87,115

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Bambi from VT!  We again setup field day style at a hunting camp in Hubbardton
VT.  Powered from a generator with Dipoles for 80, 40 and 20 in the trees.

Charlie and I had a lot of fun, but did not do as well as last year from my
house. Still our best effort from VT!
Most fun was being called by FO8RZ for an all time new one for me, and have it
confirmed on LOTW already!!
Worst moment was finding RF getting into the keyboard on 20mtr and having to
move the antenna.

"Bambi" (KT1I & N1MGO) 73 - fm VT