[CQ-Contest] [3830] IARU IU0HQ Headquarters HP (bogus post)

To: <3830@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] [3830] IARU IU0HQ Headquarters HP (bogus post)
From: "Matt IZ3EYZ" <iz3eyz@virgilio.it>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 02:36:44 +0200
Hi all.

As I'm getting several questions privately, please understand that I did NOT
post anything to 3830. Someone else did it using my call!
Due to several lucky circumstances I already know the author.
He's an Italian guy and is not related to iuxhq iaru 2010 operations
although he did operate in 2009. As he subscribes to the private Italian hq
mailing list some datas posted are the real ones (not the score obviously).

I kindly ask web sites and/or blogs (like f5utn for example) that started
speculating about me, the iuxhq 2010 team and da0hq to remove their public
writeups!
I wish to thank 3830 list moderators for the prompt help as well. The score
won't appear in the listings anyhow the bogus post can't be removed...thus
just forget about it!

Thanks for reading

73

eyz  (the real one :-P)