[3830] EUHF Champ T70A(IK2QEI) Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stefano.brioschi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ T70A(IK2QEI) Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 13:37:27 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: T70A
Operator(s): IK2QEI
Station: T70A

Class: Mixed LP
QTH: San Marino
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:   75     17     45
   80:  147     27     52
   40:  195     21     53
   20:  146    114     58
   15:   83     40     55
   10:   43     37     41
---------------------------
Total:  689    256    304  Total Score = 287,280

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Another great EUHFC is gone! First of all thanks to Tony T77C for great
hospitality at T70A, thanks also to IZ4AKS Giorgio.

First time in EUHFC in the LP mixed category, I decided to use again the 100W
triplexer build by my friend RA6LBS for WRTC2010, so with this nice tool, I can
share the tribander log periodic using sixpak by wx0b on both radio.
I bring my K3 and for second radio a small 706, but these setup feed perfect my
holiday bag.

This is my draft score, I still need to fix some ua7...
Thanks for all the qso's!

T70A qsl via QRZ.COM or LOTW.

73, Stefano IK2QEI