[3830] NAQP CW KN4Y/M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KN4Y/M Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:33:12 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KN4Y/M
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:  32     20
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  32     20  Total Score = 640

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

I bowled in a Senior's tournament in Pasco County Florida and had planned to
work the NAQP from my mobile in the motel parking lot. I worked mobile from
this location in various contests. This night was different, the usual windy
winds were calm. After an hour the heat and exhaust fumes were not being
dissipated and it got miserable in the van, even with the AC going full
blast.It was too much for the old man and I went to the motel room and crashed.
The rules would not allow me to move. The bands were good and I wish I could
have done more.