[3830] IOTA 9A1CKL Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3zik@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA 9A1CKL Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 06:20:17 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: 9A1CKL
Operator(s): 9A2EU, 9A3BMR, 9A3MA, 9A3MR, VE3ZIK, MURPHY
Station: 9A1CKL

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Zirje Island EU-170
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  123       27     102       27
   40:  242       53     110       45
   20:  118       41      95       46
   15:   75       19      60       29
   10:   45       16      32       19
Total:  603      156     399      166  Total Score = 2,729,916

Club:

Comments:

IOTA Contest is always a lot of fun, especially if you are active from some IOTA
Island. :) This was our first time M/S activity from Zirje Island (EU-170,
CI-151). Location is very good, open to all directions.
Despite Murphy was one of our best OPs during the contest (first 4 hours only
71 qsos, problem with Writelog, wrong click on merge and we had double log; one
of laptop has a problem with 12V Switcher; no one from MTPL stations can hear
us; our first generator was dead, second generator on contest location 6
minutes before start; some QRM from Laptop's Power supply switcher, extremely
bad on 15m; 8h after beginning 280 QSOs in log; sunday morning was very windy
with a wind named "bura", over 80 km/h in peak; etc etc.
Anyway, we did 1000+ QSOs, and we should be satisfied with score.
More important is, we found a very good location for IOTA Contest and i am
pretty sure we'll be active next year again.
Thanks to all who support us, of course special thanks to our family members
who allowed us to go for 3 days for fun & contest.
See you next year from Žirje island, EU-170!

73s, Zrinko (Zik) VE3ZIK, DO7ZZ, YT3ZZ