[3830] WAE CW E77XZ(DK6XZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] WAE CW E77XZ(DK6XZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:40:24 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: E77XZ
Operator(s): DK6XZ
Station: E71EZC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Zenica, JN84xf
Operating Time (hrs): 33,5

   80:   38    14    23
   40:  156   107    51
   20:  436  1157    77
   15:  195   517    68
   10:   24    40    17
-------------------------
Total:  849  1835   569  Total Score = 1,527,196

Club:

Comments:

Nice to stay in Bosnia for this event. Actually it was intended to be a kind of
serious SO1R effort - if any possible, but finished in a semi-serious one :-).
Still it was a happy time and a nice game...

Experiments with wire antennas for 40/80 made me coming down from the tower at
some "dark" Friday hours. Later the station was not to become working properly
due to much of RFI and few other problems, since a new configuration was set.

Newly we got a strong - still not identified - interference, so that receiving
on 40 and 20 were sometimes a poor horror! Hope by God, that we would have
resolved this problem as soon as another serious effort occurs.

That my home made AMP is going to be repared first this Monday was not the only
"good" news, since I calculated Drake PA as back up, but as the Toshibas mouse
touchpad collapsed middle in the "fight" I was about to cancel everyting!
Thanks to few club fellows yet I got help here ( TU E73KM ). The guys showed in
addition a great cooking talent and I with my juniors enjoyed "teletina ispod
saca" and their fine society on Saturday, stress-free.

All in all, one thing is confirmed again: one can not expect any serious result
if go on start with equipment/antenna that is not proved and tested earlier!

Equipment:
Yaesu FT1000MP, Drake L7 ( 600 - 800W ), Cushcraft X7 @25m, 2 x sloper, Toshiba
Tecra with Win-Test 4.3.0

Well, thank you all for the enjoyment, the QTCs, QSYs & Co! Was interessting to
follow/compare the figures in QTCs, especially those from Germany ( DL1A, DQ4W,
DL60DARC, DL1IAO, DL6FBL, DK9PY... ). Congratulations there and to the others
of the top!

"5B-E77XZ Award" was "won" by 3V8SS, 5K1R, A65BP, C4I, D4C, EF8M, PY1NB, ZC4LI.
Thanks! Sorry for lake of NA. I was so hoping for a time-frame on 10m...

Sorry for QSD & QRM. Your patience were very much appreciated.

CUAGN

73 Suad, E77XZ ( DK6XZ )