[3830] WAE CW W7VJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7vj@millerisar.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W7VJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 20:00:45 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    2     0     2
   20:  363   337    35
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  365   337    37  Total Score = 53,276

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Was pleasantly surprised at how relatively good conditions were, and to hear the
band open to EU around 2100 and 2200 UTC!  The noise floor here was absolutely
zero, allowing me to hear nearly everyone who called, with minor exceptions -
and to those who I couldn't hear, thank you for trying.  Was wonderful to meet
old friends.  Though I had not planned for to operate quite as long as I did, I
found that I could not stop.  Though the room temperature must have been 37+ C
with the amplifier going, it was just too much fun to keep good rates up with
realitively little QRM.

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to all who called.

Very 73,

Andrew
W7VJ