[3830] WAE CW K3TN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K3TN Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 03:44:05 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: md
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:
   40:   58    44    54
   20:  213   234    64
   15:   29    20    28
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  300   298   146  Total Score = 87,308

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time ever actually sending QTCs. Apologies to 4O3A who had to wait out a
computer crash during one of my first attempts. I'd like to be on the rx side
of QTCs to see how that feels. I was asked for a very small number of fills and
since I don't have a big signal, definite evidence of skill on the RX end.

With a small station, this is always a fun contest. The limited time I had
available to operate lined up with 15m being open on Saturday, that always
doubles the pleasure. When I was able to check 80, QRN here was way higher than
even most domestic signals, as we had a rainy weekend.