[3830] MDC QP K4JSI QRP QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MDC QP K4JSI QRP QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:37:37 -0700
                    Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: K4JSI
Operator(s): K4JSI
Station: K4JSI

Class: QRP QRP
QTH: Montgomery County MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4 hrs

  160:
   80:
   40:   5
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   5      0       0  Mults = 5  Total Score = 75

Club: Northern Virginia QRP Club

Comments:

This is the first time I've operated in the MDC QSO Party.  I'm surprised there
isn't more CW activity, as the  scoring does favor CW and Digital QSOs.  Having
said that, 40M propagation seemed pretty poor, and the WAE folks were all over
20M.

    My thanks to the contest organizers, and to the five folks who pulled my 5W
signal feeding an attic antenna out of the noise.