[3830] WAE CW SP4Z Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp4z@poczta.fm
Subject: [3830] WAE CW SP4Z Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:27:55 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   80:   42    10    80
   40:  209   214   177
   20:  385   627   142
   15:  234   249   150
   10:   19     0    26
-------------------------
Total:  889  1100   575  Total Score = 1,139,650

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

My planned serious attempt changed to more/less big Relaxing
First: Stormy WX just before start got me sleepy and I late 2:30 hours in first
morning - most valueable time (champions had over 200 QSOs)
Second: bad CW keying - wrong ports I choose so when I solved my problem it
took a time
Third: big outside hot WX makes me slowly and slowly, in shack I had 40C I
belive, I drunk a lot (sri no alcohol :) )

Any way thanks DX comuunity for entering WAE, QTC are most welcomed
Dispite of QTC discusion on contesting forum, belive on EU side is always
pleasure to copy them - on paper in 80s, in PC keyboard in 90s till today.
I have never recorded QTCs - copied online hi hi

Best 73, Wes SP4Z