[3830] NAQP SSB N6AN(@W6UE) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidchodge@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N6AN(@W6UE) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 22:52:04 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:30

  160:
   80:   22    10
   40:  229    48
   20:  404    51
   15:    6     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  661   112  Total Score = 74,032

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Well, the time just got away from me. I got on the air around 21Z to mess around
and just never left the chair! Lots of fun until some club started a party next
to the shack and fired up the music. Now I am tired of the competition.
Never heard or worked ID, but got every other state. Seven Canadian provinces
were missed.
Maybe 15 and 10 did something earlier in the day, but when I tried this
afternoon it was very disappointing.
Thanks for all the QSOs.

73, David

ps I use REX in the NAQP and Sprint to remember my old call, AA6RX, my old call
of 24 years.