[3830] NAQP SSB KL7RA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KL7RA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:58:24 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:    7     3
   40:   64    26
   20:  291    49
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  367    78  Total Score = 28,626

Club:

Team:

Comments:

No 15 but not for lack of Cqing. Heard a few stations now and
then calling CQ but no luck getting anyone's attention on that
band. Ten was zip.nothing..

One hundred watts doesn't allow much rate this time of year from
Alaska but did have a few very good runs on both 40 and 20 which
was fun and also accounted for 80% of the Q's.

Took time off to work on the station as it was a FB day for climbing
to get ready for the contest season and another few hours here and
there as I couldn't work anyone anyway. Last hour was folks CQing
in my face on 80 which is to be expected as I'm still in daylight
but a few heard my painful bleating.

The NAQP is a great contest with all three modes but much better for
KL7 in the winter I think. 73 Rich KL7RA