[3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:29:33 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   44    26
   80:  239    48
   40:  426    53
   20:  270    37
   15:   10     8
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  994   176  Total Score = 173,184

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Knew it was going to be bad when I had to go to 40 in the first hour.  Had hopes
15 would open later but never materialized.

Activity from regulars seemed much lighter but was encouraged by the number of
newbies.  Q's on 160 were hard to come by and not much activity on the band.
Seemed like when I moved stations signals levels were good.

Signals on 40 seemed like they were coming from all directions, my directional
antennas didn't seem directive!

Thanks for the Q's.