[3830] NAQP SSB N8NOE M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8NOE@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N8NOE M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:52:17 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N8NOE
Operator(s): N8NOE
Station: N8NOE

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: EN82HI (Livonia,MI.)
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  000   000
   80:  003   003
   40:  016   011
   20:  028   012
   15:  000   000
   10:  000   000
-------------------
Total:   47    26  Total Score = 1,222

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Ran Portable this weekend in Livonia, Michigan (EN82HI) about 30 miles from my
Home QTH here. Had the Setup running and contacted Ian (KB8ZVJ) to have him
bring his son to play, who's name is Nick (8 Years old) and was at Dayton and
We think got the radio bug? Short Story, I made a Few Contacts and know I got
some Club members in the Log, and if you thought my Voice Changed, it Didn't..
Nick had a blast and we hope soon to get him Tested for a Tech License. Had Lot
of fun running a IC-756ProIII and Heil Proset for my Portable Setup. NOT a huge
Score, but we were going for Fun, PLUS I had to rework the paper log here
tonight, NEXT time I'll take a Notebook.. Great Contest and hope you had as
much fun as I did!..
Jeff-N8NOE