[3830] NAQP SSB WW9R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ww9r@wi.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WW9R Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:56:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WW9R
Operator(s): WW9R
Station: WW9R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    8     8
   80:  117    32
   40:  284    50
   20:   66    21
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  476   112  Total Score = 53,312

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #2

Comments:

Wow, what strange condx.  20 meters was too long from the start to do any good
from Wisconsin.  40 was the best I've seen in a long time.  80 was empty as was
160.  I am sure folks were out there, I just didn't hear them.  A special thanks
to Roger VE1SKY for the Q's on 40 & 80.  We tried 160 but my ears were not as
good as his. See you all in the next one.

73
Pat  WW9R
Yaesu FT-1000 Mark V
Gap Voyager for 40, 80, and 160
Gap Titan DX for 15 and 20
Dipole @ 30' for 160
N1MM logging software
Heil Proset+ headphones and Mic*
*As a cw operator, if my mic wasn't attached to my headphones, I might not of
found it - ha