[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:11:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 27

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      2
   40:  11      7
   20:  19     16
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     25  Total Score = 875

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Tried a new strategy tonight.  Needless to say we will not be writing it up for
the web page.  40, when I finally got there, was like running into a brick wall
. . not a single QSO for almost 5 minutes.

Pleased to see the new calls tonight, K4QPL KK7S (?) and others. It's getting
crowded out there again.  Perhaps the timely last minute post to the cwops
reflector by Art, W6KY had a positive effect.

AND . . I actually worked Ken KE3X tonight, although the QSO required something
close to ESP.

73 Bill n6zfo