[3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 06:39:17 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 27

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bethlehem, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  10      9
   40:  11      8
   20:  10      3
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  32     21  Total Score = 672

Club:

Comments:

A good night here with double digit QSO totals on 20M - 80M plus 1 QSO on 160M.
Other than sending some leading zeros for the first three QSOs (left over from
WAE), things went smoothly. That said, I did have a slow start on 80M, and the
only signals heard here on Top Band were NO3M and N4DW. My 40M signal seemed
dramatically improved (those of you who actually worked me on 40M are probably
shaking your heads at that one) for a second week after abandoning the very low
dipole in favor of a short vertical.  My plan is to try a delta loop on 40M,
perhaps ready for the next Thursday.

Rigs: K3, TS-940S
Antennas:
  20M - switchable inverted-Vs, apex at 38'
  40M - Hy-gain AV-14AVQ
  80M - 1/4 wave inverted-L, half-sized K9AY loop
 160M - the 80M L + tuner

Thanks to all for the QSOs!

73,

Joe