[3830] SCC RTTY K9MUG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY K9MUG SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 09:30:31 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   17    38    15
   40:  141   333    49
   20:  224   584    61
   15:   19    52    16
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  401  1007   141  Total Score = 141,987

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

The score will be adjusted since I live in the fourth call area.
Thanks to all for the qsos, and the greetings. Nice to qso GU0SUP, Phil,
again.
Sorry I couldn't get the computer to say "Hi Phil". I was using MMTTY alone,
thanks to Phil's tutelage a few years back.

In fact, I gave up trying to return the many greetings after I messed up too
much. However, they are appreciated -- the most considerate contesters around.

Bands were in better shape than I expected, the indices were terrible. We had
great low humidity all week until that Gulf storm moved in Friday night.

However, The QRN wasn't nearly as bad as it has been

Kudos to Robert again on a well run contest. By the way great signal, too.

Things are picking up, and the wx and qrn should improve soon. Hope to QSO all
of you  this season.   73,    Darrell