[3830] OhQP KW8N Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kw8n@aol.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP KW8N Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 19:45:26 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KW8N
Operator(s): KW8N
Station: KW8N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LORA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:  122    212
   40:  139    223
   20:   98    176
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  359    611  CW Mults = 103  Ph Mults = 120  Total Score = 296,367

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

There was more SSB activity than usual and so wound up spending more time on
SSB, but that meant that I did not operate as much CW as I should have to take
advantage of the 2 points per QSO for CW.

Packet spots did not seem to help much this year.  Seems like stations were
either gone or else were not able to be worked from here on 20 and 40.  The
80/75 spots were the only ones that seemed to pay of.

A hearty "thank you" to Kenny for the surge in in-state activity this year.
The 12 hours seemed to fly by with so much going on.