[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:44:07 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 3

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:  14     10
   40:  23     13
   20:  17     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     35  Total Score = 1,925

Club:

Comments:

Great fun especially on 20 and 40m, had a great start on 20m, 15 in 5 minutes,
best I can remember there! 40m was good, and 80 is improving each week, 160 was
not good, but got K0AD.. Worked KK7S as a new one, please come back.. Boy, GREAT
participation, many, many stations that I didnt work that were on, W0BH, N6WM,
W7WHY-- why?? K0UK-brother Bill, amazing.. was combination of propagation,
sequence, and who know what!! Anyhow, great to see so many stations on, and
look foward to next week! God Blessings on all, thanks! 73 Todd WD0T