[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 21:37:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 3

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      4
   40:  17     16
   20:  20     16
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     37  Total Score = 1,702

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Frustrating start, lost about 8 jump-balls until 0232 for first Q. 20/40m in
fair shape, but too crowded. We have so much activity now, that it's getting
hard to make Qs in the QRM.  Missed many top scorers on most/all bands (never
heard N4OGW, K6XX ...). Suggest we make our window 040-050 on 20/40/80.

80 and 160m still not productive out here, although the sun is setting before
the end of NS!  Called N3BB on 80m but not heard thru the noise.

SO2R was not productive (one Q on a free CQ).  Too hard to make Qs for
couplets, so I CQd alot.  I guess it helped on mults, but Q total is bad. If it
ain't one thing, it's another!  RO