[3830] CoQP AA8IA SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa8ia@aa8ia.org
Subject: [3830] CoQP AA8IA SOMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 22:07:14 -0700
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Toronto OH
Operating Time (hrs): 8.2

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   10      0      0
   40:   26      9      0
   20:   36     17      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  222:    0      0      0
  432:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   72     26     98  CW Mults = 32  Ph Mults = 16  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 16,320

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Beatiful weather here in Ohio.   Low noise until the late hours.   I intended to
operate a little here and there but ended up putting more effort into it because
I was chasing mobiles, namely W0UA (12), W0ETT (10) and a few others.  The
mobiles had great sigs on 20/40m.   I only worked 20/40/80, no digital.   Many
CO stations were worked on CW and SSB on multiple bands.

Very fun.   Thanks to the sponsors and the Colorado stations for the great
time!

FT-950 and 110' doublet.