[3830] TnQP NO5W SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP NO5W SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 21:25:39 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   29
   40:   66
   20:   23
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  118     0       0      85  Total Score = 30,290

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 200 bonus points for working K4TCG on two bands.

K3/100w Dipoles at 25 ft, CQ/X ver 1.7.8.6

In the afternoon I almost threw in the towel as I was struggling unsuccessfully
to be heard by the mobiles, especially on 40m. But then the evening came and
things really picked up on 40 and 80 both of which were relatively quiet for a
change.

The mobiles W4NZ, N4ZZ, K4LTA, W9WI, W4AN, NY4N, W4OQG kept the counties coming
and put on a great show dealing with some big pileups, some of which tended
toward the unruly side. Thanks to all of the mobiles and fixed station for the
Qs and to the TCG for putting on a great party.

Later this month I hope to work you in that other September TQP, the TxQP
September 25-26. Right now we're populating the activity map and have about 120
of the 254 counties signed up and more on the way. Last year we managed to keep
an average of 100 counties on the air for each hour of the party and ended up
activating 249 of the 254. So there'll be plenty of counties for you to chase.
You can check out the rules and other information at www.txqp.net.

73/Chuck/NO5W