[3830] TnQP W4AN/M(@KU8E/M) Multi-Op Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] TnQP W4AN/M(@KU8E/M) Multi-Op Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 15:38:59 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: W4AN/M
Operator(s): K4BAI, KU8E
Station: KU8E/M

Class: Multi-Op Mobile LP
QTH: 12 TN Counties
Operating Time (hrs): 8:39

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:   54     0       0      28
   40:  617     0       0      62
   20:  172     0       0      34
   15:    0     0       0       0
   10:    0     0       0       0
    6:    0     0       0       0
    2:    0     0       0       0
  222:    0     0       0       0
  432:    0     0       0       0
-----------------------------------
Total:  843     0       0     133  Total Score = 341,759

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Mult total includes 9 bonus mults for operating in 9 counties in which we did
not work another station in the county.  IC756Pro, 100W, Hustler whips (with DX
Engineering top hat on 20M).  One of the mobile mounts failed just before the
contest, so we had to stop to change bands.  Also, the radio control failed
just before the contest and we don't know why.  Jeff says that I failed the
N1MM test.  I had a lot of trouble with the N1MM program the way it was set up
and hit the wrong key or the right key at the wrong time over and over.  So,
apologies to all for the QLF moments. They were all mine!  Thanks for all QSOs.
We found conditions on all three bands pretty good.  Congrats to the great teams
at AD4EB/M and W4NZ/M for great scores!  Any QSLs to K4BAI.  Hope to work you
all again in GA, FL, and AL QSO Parties next year.  The GA QSO Party in 2011
will represent the 50th year since the first GQP in 1962!  Look for some
special recognition promotion.  If you were active in the GQP in 1962, please
e-mail me. 73, John, K4BAI.