[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:06:42 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 10

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  23     14
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  24     15  Total Score = 345

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Tough night, but no complaints.  Picked up an iMac yesterday and spent last
evening and this getting it integrated into the shack.  Installed Virtual Box
and ran Windows XP in a "Virtual Machine."  With Windows running I then used
N1MM as normal.  Took a little figuring and experimenting to get the USB - Com
port mapping running. But in the end it worked well.  Should be ready to go for
Saturday evening.

Should have some form of antenna for 80 by Saturday.  And, with the 0000z start
time, 20 should produce better here.  20 was rugged from here tonight!

As always, it was fun!

Won't be in tommorow as I have other commitments.  See you all Saturday.

73, Doug
KY4F