[3830] NA Sprint CW K0UK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0UK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 05:06:32 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 3:31hr
Radios: SO2R

   80:   44       3
   40:   84      14
   20:   46      19
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: The Rockies

Comments:

What a contest and what a day. My thanks to all those who put up with fills
during the test. Thanks to K0EU,KO7X and W0UA for the qsos plus all the great
ops across the country.

 At the start 20 mtrs seemed to be going good. Then my mind seem to go
elsewhere. I think it was the 4:30am wake up and loading and unloading firewood
for the winter plus working on the car and loading tower sections with the GMCC
Prez W0ETT plus Andy and Ray who came over from Denver that afternoon.
 The Prez I dont think got back for the contest since they left about 5pm from
my place and had to stop for dinner. Got the call from the xyl for dinner and
she wasnt going to take no for a answer. Got to 40mtrs and refreshed seem to do
better from that point on out.
40 and 80mtrs sounded better at least not as much qrn so I guess we are
starting into winter. Temp saturday morning here in the valley was 45degrees.
Lastly I tried to send in my score and the robot keep telling me I was late in
getting it in. So sent a message to the webmaster with my score. We shall
see...
 Again my thanks to all the great ops with great scores. PTL bill K0UK