[3830] NA Sprint CW NA4BW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NA4BW QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 08:49:49 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   51
   40:   48
   20:   46
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: South East Contest Club

Comments:

6AM  Alarm clock sounds. 8am on to a 72 mile race condx (HARD!) bicycle ride.
Really tired from that I had serious thoughts of ditching the sprint. But no -
better just give it a chance. About 12;15 AM back in the bed. Long day indeed!

We have been bone dry around Atlanta for about 2 weeks and yep almost on que -
here comes a thunderstorm right b4 the start. It was short lived so no real
time missed although the qrn was pretty bad on 80. Also nice to see 20m open
for a longer period than the winter test and good to work up into NE for a
change on that band.

CU in the SSB game. 73 Brian NA4BW