[3830] WAE SSB AL9A Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB AL9A Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:02:53 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 11:27

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   22    26    11
   20:  515   498    39
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  537   524    50  Total Score = 117,327

Club:

Comments:

As this was my first WAE contest I was a bit apprehensive about the QTC
exchange.  Much to my relief it turned out to be a non-iisue.  Conditions on
20M were excellent the entire weekend so it was easy to find many loud stations
to accept the QTCs.  This simplified things greatly as there was minimal need to
repeat the information.  Also the experienced EU stations receiving the QTCs
made the process quick and simple.

Now looking forward to the RTTY WAE!