[3830] WAE SSB VY2LI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB VY2LI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:09:13 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:   12    11    24
   40:   81    78    69
   20:  357   364    78
   15:   16    13    24
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  932   932   195  Total Score = 181,740

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Tough sledding on low power, but did manage to mount a few serious runs on 20
and 40 despite some of the beacon stns operating nearby.Low power not usually
my thing in this one on phone, but started playing around Sat.noon,and condx
were pretty decent,so led to almost 14 hours in the chair.I did;however get rid
of my last QTCs and bailed with less than an hour to go.I was 'whupped'!

Heard a few MCCers working and being worked.Hope you guys did well.That VE9
prefix should really work in this one.Alas,VY2 just becomes another VE2! First
time with N1MM in this one so,there was a learning curve with QTC vs.
Writelog.After got the wrinkles ironed out, I liked it.

Thanks for the Qs and apologies to several NA stns that called.Look for me
again.Hope we got into your log.73,Bill

EQUIPMENT:
FT-990 @ 100W
Wilson SY-1,and rotatable DP on 40 @ 70'