[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K2QO/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, msadam60@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K2QO/R Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:08:30 -0700

  3.4:    6     5
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  364   121  Total Score = 68,728

Club:

Comments:

This is a September best for the K2QO rover team! Super many thanks to Elecraft.
About 2 weeks before the contest, I received an XV432 kit. During final
alignment, Murphy hit hard. The bottom line was that they FexEx overnighted me
a working transverter for the contest!!! Now that is customer service to the
MAXIMUM. Thanks guys!! More to follow plus photos on the Soapbox at ARRL.

Now I know why the guys out east do so well. Activity is off the charts
compared to WNY.

73,
Mark K2QO
FN03ra