[3830] NCCC Sprint N6WM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6WM HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 20:36:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 17

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Brentwood, CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      2
   80:
   40:  10      6
   20:  10      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  23     15  Total Score = 345

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Still working on my sprinting and high speed cw contesting..  Need to work on my
band stragegies and timing.. also 1 little tweak of my macro's and I think im
good to go.  Thanks to all for your patience and my ~30wpm, will keep working
on it and get better with time.  Sounds like some fantastic scores with good
mults and good low band condx.. good luck to the ladder competitors and hope I
was able to give you a q or 2.

73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM