[3830] SAC CW 8S4S(SM6U) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW 8S4S(SM6U) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 05:48:13 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: 8S4S
Operator(s): SM6U
Station: 8S4S

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JP80ch, Garpenberg
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:   59    18
   40:  119    23
   20:   98    25
   15:   27    11
   10:    9     3
-------------------
Total:  312    80  Total Score = 51,680

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

QRV only 8h, visited a birthday party during saturday (SM6UQL turned 50!)

Using 5-100w depending on band (antennas tuned for SSB)
First real test of my homebrew remote CW software. Seemed to work
above expectation. However my CW knowledge is nonexistant, so
sorry for all the ..--..'s. CwGet didn't quite manage pileups ;-)

Was told during Sunday that I was quite deaf. Turned out the
multiband 20-10m vertical performed like a dummyload on RX
while working fine to transmit on. Spent rest of the contest
listening on the 40/80m dipole while transmitting on the
vertical wich made things a lot easier on 15m and 20m.

73 de SM6U, Rick