[3830] NA Sprint SSB W9RE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W9RE HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:22:25 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   50
   40:  113
   20:   90
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

I had an idea this one was not going to be fun and it sure wasn't.  80 from here
is usually pretty good but last night it was brutal.  44 Q's in the last hour
and 14  of those were on 40!  On 80 I worked 0- W1's, 1- W2 and 2- W3's!!!

Several other contests sure hurt activity , and of course being a SSB test
always hurts but we need to resurrect this one to make it fun for all.  I did
work several stations that were using it as a training tool and that is great!

Basically worked all the mults I heard in the test but kind of heard a KP2 and
KP4 on 20 but they were not in the test.