[3830] Salmon Run K5LH SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K5LH SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:43:36 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K5LH
Operator(s): K5LH
Station: K5LH

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   16     0       0
   40:   27     0       0
   20:   49     0       0
   15:   24     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  116     0       0  Mults = 20  Total Score = 9,780

Club: HOTDXS

Comments:

Essentially a contest for fixed stations.  Only mobile (kind of) worked: K7ED.
Coastal counties well represented, central and SE counties not at all.  Worked
every county and every station I heard (except W7VP--RX problem?).  Wish more
stations had taken advantage of 15 meter openings.  Signals on 20 meters very
weak, as my dipole is configured for Europe.  Suggest ending contest at 0700 on
Sunday, as additional hours make minimal difference.

Rig: Omni V, wire dipoles, Aetherlog for Mac.

See you next weekend in TX QP (MLEN, CWO).  Chris, K5LH