[3830] SAC CW LN3Z(LA6YEA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6yea@yahoo.no
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LN3Z(LA6YEA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 01:24:48 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LN3Z
Operator(s): LA6YEA
Station: LA3Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  316    35
   40:  567    47
   20:  828    61
   15:  268    52
   10:   47    14
-------------------
Total: 2026   209  Total Score = 1,001,528

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

First time in many years I`ve done a SOAB effort. Normally we run M/S class from
here, but this was also a lot of fun. Think I naped a few seconds in the middle
of the night with the headset still on, when suddenly waking up by somebody
replied to my autocq calls...hi.

Well quite early I saw the possibilty of claiming a score higher then the
norwegian record for SOAB. Just managed to pass 1 mill, and also struggled for
passing 2000qs. Even though I mangaed to pass the record by 50000 pts, I still
think the score is to low after log check for a new record.

The bands were great - exept for 10m. The OH guys worked things I coulnd`t hear
at all on 10m. I am very satisfied with the score taking in consideration a lack
of 10m opening here.

Biggest suprise: VP8NO called in on 10m for a great suprise.
Next biggest suprise: Murphy did not show up !! :-))

Cu in the ssb portion - maybe will do M/S then.
LA6YEA