[3830] TxQP K9YC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP K9YC Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:09:53 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   16
   20:  275     25
   15:    4
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  295     25      0  Mults = 174  Total Score = 162,168

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

These guys know how to throw a party! I worked 16 mobiles, five of them
in more than 20 counties (W0BH was the champ at 27, followed by AD4EB
(24), K5NA and N5RZ (23), NO5W (21), eight more in more than 15 counties. And
that's with me being off the air after 1900Z on Saturday for a social
engagement with the XYL!

This was pretty much a 20M contest from CA for the hours I was operating,
although I did manage a few Qs on 40 Sunday morning between the RTTY contest
and the band closing. Kept listening on 15, but the only opening was an hour or
so Saturday morning. There were very few TX stations calling CQ on SSB, but I
suspect that a lot of fun could be had by out of state stations calling CQ, but
I was having too much fun chasing
mobiles on CW to try it.

73, Jim K9YC