[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0RAA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W0RAA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:59:35 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:  000  000      000     000   000
   40:  024  032      011     005   006
   20:  336  473      044     041   019
   15:  064  136      012     026   016
   10:  011  028      002     006   006
Total:  435  669      069     078   047  Total Score = 129,786

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Had a lot of fun, until my rotor stuck facing South.  Have had problems with it
for a month or more, but for some reason it decided to stick facing South,
which placed some limitations on contacts.  It should be fixed by next weekend
(Oct. 2nd). Ten meters finally had an opening, so I was able to "finally" get
some Q's on 10 towards the end of the contest.  I didn't fire up on 80 at all.
Band conditions were pretty good.  Thanks to all who gave me a contact.