[3830] CQ WW RTTY PY2SEX SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY PY2SEX SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:00:49 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:                 DX
   40:                 DX
   20:                 DX
   15:                 DX
   10:  361  1070      43      48    20
Total:  361  1070      43      48    20  Total Score = 118,770

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

I just started to play around, so choose 10m to get a better WAS there and
because the propagation is not one of the best, but I got surprised on Saturday
with so much European Stations coming to me, but my annoying QRM on 10m screwed
my operation, but I don't gave up and keeping on contest. I got 246 QSO on 10m
for Saturday, I have made 17 QSOs on 15m on first hour just to get some fun,
but I had to leave. Sunday I had to work so I just came back later around 20:00
UTC and got surprised when so much NA stations and so new multipliers started to
show up. But QRM still there killing me. I good one was the JA station totally
unexpected. hihi..
I will try do a better Contest Next time if I do not have to work again at
Sunday. Thank you all for the patience to keeping repeating calls to get the
correct ones on my screen. BTW, all 15m QSOs are in the log.

All log already on LoTW.

See you all in CQWW SSB next month.

73
PY2SEX - Alex