[3830] CaQP KO7X SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alan_ut@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KO7X SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 16:30:26 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1      1
   80:   36     10
   40:   80     64
   20:  132    280
   15:   11      0
   10:    0      0
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I had intended to stay up for the 160M sked at 0500Z but faded out. On Sunday I
was running out of stations to work on 20 which is the only usable band from
here in the daytime. Most of the signals on 15 were skipping over me which you
would expect but a few ops have some good ears and pulled me out of the noise.
Sunday afternoon K6GT and N6O had good signals on 15 CW - several S units above
the noise. I finally worked Yolo county for a sweep at 1253Z Sunday morning on
80 CW. Thanks to N6KIX. Of course I worked NY6I later on. As usual, a good
party with some big scores. I heard two other Wyoming stations. Nothing heard
on 10.