[3830] CaQP W1UE(@K1TTT) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W1UE(@K1TTT) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 06:20:50 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: K1TTT

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15      2
   80:   52     57
   40:   74    185
   20:  125    426
   15:   76    200
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Came up just a little short of the old record, yet again.  Band conditions were
good, but there just weren't enough California stations on to answer my CQs!
Sunday got to be a drag; my best hourly rate was a 48, even though I was
actively calling CQs on 2 bands.  Nothing was heard on 10M, not even a burp.
It looks like its going to take a good 10M opening to break the old SO
out-of-state record.

Last year, the sweep was done in 3 1/2 hours.  This year, it took 7 1/2 hours,
with the last 3 worked being SFRA, SBEN, and last of all I found W6OSP in Napa
(who was also worked on 160M).

Still, a fun way to spend a weekend.  Congrats to N4PN for a nice score, and to
all the California stations worked on multiple bands and modes.

A great big thanks to Dave K1TTT for the use of his great station!

Dennis W1UE