[3830] CaQP KI7MT SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KI7MT SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:32:12 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Helena, MT
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   88     70
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   88     70  Mults = 42  Total Score = 16,968

Club:

Comments:

TNX to NCCC for putting on the event, it's one of my favorite QSO Party's.
Special TNX for all those traveling to activate county's.

I planned to work the entire contest, but the other half had diffrent plans :-)
I tried to ballance SSB and CW to give out MT where I could. 20M's can be a bit
short to CA from my QTH, 40 / 80 would have been better but domestic chores
prevented operating then. All in all, was allot of fun while I could operate.

Heard allot of activity, both domestic and DX. Lots of big numbers flying
around. CA operators were and always are great ops. Hopefully, next year I can
work the whole test.

Logs uploaded to LoTW & eQSL.cc for those interested.

73's, and thanks for the Q's.

RIG: FT-1000MP
AMP: AL-1500 @ 500W
ANT: 20M Vertical