[3830] CaQP K6NA(N6AN) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidchodge@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6NA(N6AN) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:09:09 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6NA
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: K6NA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    35     12
   80:   102    152
   40:   289    166
   20:   438    723
   15:   208    153
   10:     3      3
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1075   1209  Mults = 58  Total Score = 326,366

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

What an absolute thrill to pilot the K6NA station! Thank you, Glenn, for letting
me occupy the operating chair for this contest. Jane and Glenn are fine hosts. I
felt right at home. Thanks, and most importantly, congratulations to Craig,
N6ED, whose second child arrived just in time to foil his K6NA CQP plans.
A few higlights: Being called on 40 SSB by C92IO with armchair copy. Working
VU2PTT on 20 CW Sunday morning. Working PA on 160 SSB. Working VY1EI on 15 CW
Saturday afternoon for what I thought would be the toughest multiplier. SD was
my last one and called in around 01Z. NV was #57.
I checked the SO2R box because the station is fully SO2R. I am marginally an
SO2R operator so I mostly used the second radio for listening and fast band
changes. But I think it is time for this aging dog to learn, hi!
Congratulations to N6MJ for another amazing effort. Thanks to the NCCC for
putting this contest together every year. And thanks to everyone for all the
QSOs!!

73, David N6AN